• chrishall57
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 month 1 day ago #10121 by chrishall57
Search Updates was created by chrishall57
Morning!

Just looking at the list of sites with updates and tried doing a search but it just refreshes and comes back with the full list.

SCCC Pro V3.1.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #10122 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic Search Updates
Hi Chris!

Also try using the 'filter options' drop down menu. The search option can be quite imprecise as it searches for text in all fields available in the database.

Regards,
Jose

• chrishall57
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 month 1 day ago #10123 by chrishall57
Replied by chrishall57 on topic Search Updates
Morning!

The search isn't working as it has previously. If I type in 'SP Page Builder' when searching for SP Page Builder I still have everything in the list. Previously search would have given me the results I expected. At least I hope my memory is correct!

Using the filters I select 'SP Page Builder' in the dropdown and nothing happens until you hit 'Search' in the Search box. Is there meant to be an automatic refresh?

When I get some more updates I will try again.

More
1 month 1 day ago #10124 by Jose
Hi Chris,

The search isn't working as it has previously. If I type in 'SP Page Builder' when searching for SP Page Builder I still have everything in the list. Previously search would have given me the results I expected. At least I hope my memory is correct!

I'm doing some tests and I think you're right: you always get all results. Working to solve it.

Using the filters I select 'SP Page Builder' in the dropdown and nothing happens until you hit 'Search' in the Search box. Is there meant to be an automatic refresh?

You have to click on the "Search" button. I did it this way to avoid having to refresh the page every time you change a filter, as there are a lot of them, but maybe you're right and the info should be automatically updated.

Regards,
Jose

• chrishall57
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 month 1 day ago #10125 by chrishall57
Replied by chrishall57 on topic Search Updates
Hi Jose,

Maybe have an additional 'refresh' button rather than auto refresh?

For me using the drop down then clicking Search which is in a different location and linked to a separate search box doesn't make sense.

More
1 month 1 day ago #10126 by Jose
Hi Chris,

I think I'll add the "auto refresh" option; that's how the "managewebsites" filter works.

Regards,
Jose
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrishall57

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds